AJ Retrofit Awards
Date: 13th September 2017
Venue: The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD
Duncan is part of this years judging panel at the prestigious AJ Retrofit awards situated in London.
About: “The AJ Retrofit Awards, brought to you by The Architects’ Journal, recognise and celebrate design, engineering and construction excellence that prolongs and improves the life of the built environment.
With £500 billion likely to be spent over the next three decades on upgrading existing housing, commercial and industrial buildings, retrofits will play a significant part of the future of the construction industry”.
The categories are as follows:
- Cultural Buildings
- Health and wellbeing project
- Higher and further education
- International retrofit project
- Listed building (Over 5 million)
- Listed building (Under 5 million
- Offices (2,000m2 – 10,000m2)
- Offices (Over 10,000m2)
- Offices (Under 2000m2)
- Retrofit house (Over £500,000)
- Retrofit house (Under £250,000)
- Retrofit house (Under £500,000)
- Retrofit housing (Over £5 million)
- School project
For full details on the shortlisted architects please click here